Support the sales function in the organization by developing accurate, timely and professional estimates. You will analyze the sales estimates to the customer requirements and provide guidance on factors to be used for competitive estimating. You will provide accurate and timely estimates which include scope, material, and labor effort by skilled discipline. You will develop cost-effective estimates and identify explicit proposal inclusions to be prepared within required timelines. You will seek new and creative solutions for addressing customer needs.
You Must Have
- Strategically support the organization by developing timely professional estimates
- Drive right and fast cost effective estimates
- Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Sales organization
- Develop Estimates
- Analyze program performance
- Review proposal activities
- Build relationships between internal customers
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- Strong numerical aptitude
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel
- Ability to meet and improve delivered financial results from implemented estimates
- Six Sigma experience, Green Belt certification a strong plus
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD48253
- Category: Engineering
- Location: No. 2, Jalan Industri PBP 9, Taman Perindustrian, Pusat Bandar Puchong, Selangor, SL 47100 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.