Job Description :
A reputable public listed financial institution seeks for Senior IT Executive (Oracle)
- Stable career progression
- Excellent organizational culture
- Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a well known public listed company in the finance industry with a strong presence in Malaysia. They are currently looking for a confident Senior IT Executive (Oracle) to join their team.The Role
The Senior IT Executive (Oracle) has the following day-to-day responsibilities:
The Successful Applicant
- Managing assessments on technical feasibility and impact to EGL platform based on discussions with business stakeholders and architects.
- Perform end-to-end management on project delivery in a timely manner.
- Gather business requirements by close engagement with internal stakeholders, propose relevant solutions and implement them accordingly.
- To assist team lead and vendors on project delivery and post production issues.
How to Apply
- Possess a Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any equivalents.
- More than 4 years of relevant experience in system architecture and design.
- Exposure to Oracle Enterprise Business Suites and Oracle SQL.
- Understanding business processes and relational database management systems.
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting middleware platform and applications (Oracle Weblogic Server).
- Great team player with strong communication skills.
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to quoting ref no. #228380. For similar opportunities, please visit . Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710