• Work together with Sales Account Manager to uncover customers’ requirements and create compelling events for solutions sales opportunities
• Collaborate closely with presales team to propose the company Enterprise document solutions (EDS) to fulfil customer needs
• Support and lead the solutions presentation, demo and proof of concept (POC)
• Possess up to date IT knowledge and able to design the solution workflow conceptually
• Report on project status update promptly to the Line Manager
• Leverage of SFCD (salesforce.com) usage to monitor daily sales activities and update on daily basis to achieve strong outlook, and compliance to the company rules and regulations on sales process and policy
What you need to be
• You are experienced in Solutions sales activities and role focussing on enterprise solutions or related field of account management.
• A good communicator with good interpersonal skills
• Resilient and hold a positive drive and desire to earn commission and satisfaction from effort in building your clientele, and adopt a customer focused approach in effective and successful sales closure
• You must be able to enjoy working in a fast paced, high growth and challenging business environment
• A minimum bachelor degree in computer science/IT or IT engineering with minimum 4 years’ experience in selling IT solutions
• Knowledgeable or have IT technical expertise
• Have a capability and desire to develop technical knowledge and apply within a complex customer environment
• Have consultative customer engagement with C levels sales acumen is desirable
• Effective negotiation skills and a positive "never give up" attitude
• Good presentation and communication skills with positive persuasive/winning power
• Able to work independently yet a proactive team player for team support and camaraderie
• Resilient and have a proven capability to work under pressure and on strict deadlines
• Possess own mode of transportation
What is in for you
• Competitive basic salary
• Sales commission that will multiply your earnings and rewarding incentive types
• Structured and formalised training (both in our wide range of products and services and soft skills training) to develop your product and services knowledge will be included
• Instant brand recognition in the MFD printing market
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases