• Act as a mentor to the team in Voice solutions/products and is responsible in upgrading their knowledge in Voice products/solutions
• Provide support to other team members should they have issues resolving the incidents on site at all times
• To participate in all phases of a project rollout (pre-installation discussions, site survey, information gathering, solution feasibility study, unboxing & rack mounting of equipment, configurations, UAT)
• Performing maintenance work such as firmware upgrades, hardware break fix, restoration of equipment configuration
• Performs logistic support requirements such as research, and equipment and spare part inventories
• Documents problems and resolution and updating the ticketing system for future reference
• Develops and update the documents for operations procedure and best practices
BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company with head offices in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, mobile and broadband services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases