1. Support FP&A Manager in all OPEX and CAPEX planning, reporting and analysis.
2. Monitors and administers CAPEX budget spending
3. Supports FP&A Manager in monitoring of spend vs budget and highlight financial implication any gaps/delays which should be reported in the risk and opportunities for evaluation in the rolling estimate
4. Prepare monthly Business Review deck communications within 1st week of month closing
5. Partner GL team to challenge and highlight gaps in accounting during month end closing, provide variance analyses on profit and loss line items for monthly closing review
6. Drive ownership of costs via effective bottoms up budgeting (identify wastes/opportunities/risks) during budget/forecast submissions (BP / SBP / RE)
• Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements
• Balances Immediate and Long Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
• Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others’ energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations
• Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside