Job Description :
- Ensure corrective actions for process related quality problems develops process improvement plan.
- Manage and resolve all machines and processing problems to meet the specifications and requirements.
- Perform to develop project plans and coordinate project to meet customer targeted deadline.
- Coordinate with technical team to ensure full implementation of Quality Management System.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Injection Molding.
- Excellent knowledge in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 13485.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia both written & spoken.
- Applicants who are willing to be relocated to Penang are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants kindly contact Ms. Shakti
or email your updated resume to .
Applicants are requested to register online at www.intelek.com.my
and to walk-in for an interview session at the following address:Intelek Talent Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (Penang Branch)
1-2-23, Block 1B, Elit Avenue,
Jalan Mayang Pasir 3,
11950 Bayan Baru,
Pulau Pinang.Kindly bring along your:
1. Updated Resume
2. Certificates (Original & Photocopy)
3. Photocopy IC
4. Passport photo
5. Copy of Payslips (3 Months)
6. Copy of Current Job Appointment Letter