Global Fin-Tech Organisation Seeks Senior Mobile Developers (iOS)
Our client is a global fin-tech leader that competes with the likes of Amazon.The Role
This organization is looking for motivated Senior Mobile Developers (iOS) to join the team. The candidates should have a strong proficiency in Objective-C, Xcode, Jenkins, GitLab, Gradle, etc.Key responsibilities include:
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- To develop a world-class native iOS application in Objective-C language.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and designing next cool features for the iOS application
- Continuously research, evaluate and implement new mobile technologies and features
- Develop SDKs for product integration on iOS application
- Provide coaching and training to more junior team members based in KL
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of Xcode, CocoaPods, SQLite, Docker, Jenkins, GitLab, Gradle, OAuth2.0.
- Knowledge and experience in SDK Integration via REST, SOAP / JSON.
- Good command of Unix / Linux operating systems knowledge such as CentOS, Ubuntu, and Windows Server.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Hands-on experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, and etc
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum software development environment
- Fluent in English (Verbally and Written)
Contact Reuben Packianathan on (60) 3 2300 7230 or Reuben.P@ambition.com.my or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number RP223446. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710