• Participate in software development life cycle, all aspects of requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support.
• Ensure software quality in terms of functionalities, reliability, performance, security and ease of maintenance.
• Diagnosing issues and performing bug fixes.
• Carry out research on new technologies.
• Prepare technical documents.
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of working experience in Web Application Development.
• Required skills: ASP.NET MVC, C#, Entity Framework, LINQ, Web API, MSSQL.
• Experience in mobile app development (Android native script, Swift) will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge and experience in Object Oriented Design methodology and Design Pattern. Able to perform the application design using OOAD independently.
• Experience will full SDLC cycle in actual project implementation.
• Experience in source control system like TortoiseSVN and Visual SVN.
• Must be positive, hardworking and able to meet tight deadlines.
• Able to work independently as well as in a team and have self-initiative.
Good Remuneration Package
• 13th month salary per year
• Additional Yearly Performance Bonus
• ESOP (Shares awarded to employee that 4X-5X increase in value per year)