• Customs controls/audits: follow-up customs audit under court process / handle and liaise with consultant on customs audit and objection
• Managing daily operation for order processing sales order (SO) and vendors purchase orders (PO)
• Manage the Operations and back office teams.
• Monitoring of shipments, clearance process and keep track of delivery times. Manage Freight forwarders. Lead the contract renewal (assesses and negotiates the terms and conditions of contract).
• Ensure aged stock is written-off/destroyed according to Group procedures (at least once a year) // Clean-up "old" stock in GPS (sales’ stock and demo stock)
• Monitor inventory record and monthly cycle physical count, explain inventory discrepancies and process with corresponding inventory adjustment in respecting the DAM (Delegation of Authority Matrix)
• Country Manager on any risk of excessive or obsolete inventory.
• Plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
• Establish continuous productivity improvement using Kaizen and 5S methods
• Put in place and monitor warehouse KPIs (Cost, quality and accuracy)
• Monitoring RMA process
and delivery Return To Vendor when relevant
• Work with Finance to ensure GRN process
are duly processed in system before AP payment processing
• Monitor the USD/IDR rate in GPS and liaise with Finance HQ
• Participate actively in the new ERP implementation (CORE Project)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 10+ years of experience in operations, warehousing, transportation, Import/Export, order management and some back-office functions
• Experience in a lead role around Operations, warehousing, export compliance and transportation
• Experience in IT Distribution or Supply Chain industry is a plus.