Oracle Marketing Cloud is looking for a passionate and talented Technical Consultant to join our team in Singapore. To out-perform and out-compete, a team is only as good as the contributions of its players. At OMC, we strive to find passionate, ethical and creative individuals who want to be part of a team that is only satisfied with being NUMBER ONE. We look for players that willingly share their expertise with others, are a source of energy, and put the needs of the team above their own personal gain. They must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation and initiative. They must be constantly looking to improve, extend and push the limits of growth; while seeking and respecting input from others.
As a Senior Principal Consultant, you will work with mid-level executives, marketing managers, and IT developers to kickoff and lead our partnership and technical integration with clients utilizing Oracle Marketing Cloud products. Clients will depend on you to align Oracle’s technology with their custom revenue, marketing, and analytics needs, which you will incorporate into the client’s ongoing strategy. Operate independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Build a strong personal brand in the community and provide strong sales support. You will also working closely with internal Oracle account teams to assist in their management of self-service and managed-service accounts. You will work with C-Level executives, media planners, web developers, and data analysts to ensure adoption and success on the Eloqua, Responsys, Infinity or Maxymiser products.
• With a focus on your B2B or B2C marketing background, draw from your experience and provide Best Practices to provide a clear path for customers to drive more value from OMC products
• Leverage your marketing knowledge and best practices to collaborate with customers to assist in architecting campaigns, automated programs or other areas
• Manage expectations and delegate share of work effectively to drive success while staying within scope of the service
• Excellent communication ability to effectively communicate ongoing progress to clients and management
• Run multiple accounts and projects
• Ability to facilitate a customer requirements process, and then work with the client to build out those requirements to our platform
• Ability to collaboratively transfer product knowledge and best practices to clients
• Ability to develop the necessary supporting documentation that allows the customer to understand and maintain assets, programs or processes designed and delivered through the service
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• 3 to 5 yrs Modern Marketing experience
• 1 year experience in Eloqua, Responsys, Infinity or Maxymiser
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal and support skills
• Exceptional client services with a consultative approach
• High energy and ambition to drive success for customers
• Proficiency with IT/software solutions design, configuration, and implementation
• Deep technology experience in B2B or B2C software, CRM and marketing automation is a very strong asset
• Post Secondary Education in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business is an asset.