Our client is a leading global information services company that unlocks the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and societies across the world.It gathers, analyse and process data to help individuals take financial control and access financial services, businesses make smarter decision and thrive, lenders lend more responsibly, and organizations prevent identity fraud and crime.For more than 125 years, it has helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish. It has 16,000 people in 37 countries
Looking for someone to take onautomation of performance, functional and security tests and integrating into the Continuous Integration jobs.Our client's product range is largely written in Java and is run across a number of different platforms andenvironments, such as Windows, Linux, AIX, Mainframe, Web Services etc. Our QA team work as part of aglobal software group and are involved in all aspects of the development lifecycle.
- Predominantly automation of non-functional tests performance and security- to enable frequent verification aspart of continuous integration
- Occasional automation of functional tests
- Contributions to maintain and enhance the automation framework and supporting documentation
- Evolving and evangelising the automation processes
- Investigating and resolving failures in automation execution
- Self-manage to plan and organise your time to ensure backlog tasks are completed according to priorities and intimely manner
- Researching tools and techniques and staying up to date on industry best practices
- 5+ years of professional experience in Quality Assurance or software architecture
- Experience of software development lifecycle and software testing methodologies, especially agile.
- Experience of testing SaaS products.
- An Agile practitioner with a strong background in software testing and enterprise technology. Problem-solving and creative design solutions are second nature - you apply the most relevant skills, and seek to learnnew ones, to complete highly complex tasks.
- Passion for automated testing and non-functional testing.
- Very good knowledge of software architecture, operating systems, computer networks, databases and SQL
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming, ideally some Java development experience
- Must be willing to work in Cyberjaya
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by clicking the apply button or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org