Senior Recruitment Consultant, Legal & Compliance (Regional remit)
• Amazing office and team environment
• Great base and bonus plan
• International HR Solutions business
Drake is one of the world’s most established and respected recruitment firms, founded in Canada in 1951 followed by steady global expansion, including offices that were opened in HK in 1973 and in Singapore in 1988. In Asia, Drake has attracted a dedicated and knowledgeable team of recruitment managers specialising in Education, Industrial, Information Technology, Professional Support, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Temporary & Contract Staffing and Legal & Compliance.
Drake International’s Legal & Compliance division is seeking a driven Senior level Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding business.
Accordingly, we invite Legal & Compliance Consultants or Recruitment Consultants seeking to move into Legal & Compliance to join us. If new to this sector, you will be trained to become responsible for all steps of the recruitment process including identification and management of potential candidates, client relationship management and business development.
You will also be responsible for conducting interviews with candidates and on-site client meetings with a view to developing your own reputation as the market leader in your focus area (if you are not already).
At Drake we look for the ‘right’ candidates that match our values. We are seeking a seasoned agency recruiter who enjoy working with people and developing professional relationships.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a minimum 6 years working experience with a minimum of 2 years in agency recruitment
• Be outgoing, proactive and have strong communication skills in addition to being a strong team player
• Able to communicate in English,as you are required to liaise with clients from overseas
• Have outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Want to work in a high energy, resulted oriented environment
• A sense of urgency and persistence, as well as strong organizational skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What is in it for you?
With a strong platform in place we are looking for exceptional talent to complement our existing teams. We have some of the best rewards in the industry, including uncapped quarterly bonuses for individuals, opportunities to travel within our Drake family. Our annual leave is 20 days, we offer medical, transport and allowances, regular team meetings and end of month gathering and awards.
Please send your confidential application with current and existing salary and notice period to email@example.com or click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tracey Batty-Jones on +65 6645 4568.
Drake International (S) Ltd | EA Licence No.11C3510
Josephus Chng Eng Hong | R1104550
Walkin for you