Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
Accenture Software professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique ASW industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs.
Software Tech Consultant will be part of the software development team and participates in all phases of the software development project life cycle, includes analysis, design, develop code, test business software applications and project implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from superiors, to keep the clients’ systems current with changing technologies.
• Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
• Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
• Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner with no assistance from the superior. Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
• Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems.
• Research and recommend software tools to management.
• Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
• Provide recommendations to management concerning issues of programmer productivity and software development management
• Participate in development of long range planning for new projects and facilities.
• Performs work of high difficulty in designing, writing, editing, modifying, and debugging computer programs.
• Working closely with management team in evaluating current systems and making decisions on future development.
• As new technologies emerge and impact our systems, expected to learn these technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies with our systems.
• Ability to determine whether a particular problem is caused by hardware, operating systems software, application programs, or network failures.
• Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
• Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
• Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them.
• Experience and ability to teach or instruct co-workers, providing advice, training and technical support for various projects.
• Expert knowledge of computer program design methods and techniques.
• Expert knowledge of operating systems and standard development tools.
• Good knowledge of security and encryption.
• Strong knowledge of software development projects.
• Application design knowledge in C#.Net, AJAX
• Have experience in handheld application development for various platform (android, iOS and windows mobile)
• Experience of management and development (T-SQL, Stored Procedure, Trigger etc) in MS SQL Server database.
• Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
• Has knowledge of SQL profiling tools (SQL Profiler) to help in identifying slow SQL query
• Experience in supply chain management system preferred
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.