o Execute software development life cycles which includes planning, analysis, design, implementation and testing.
o Review product/feature requirements and write software requirement specification documents.
o Prepare and execute unit test case for every features develop or bug fixes if necessary.
o Tag along with Software Quality Assurance Engineer to solve every software defects found in handler software.
o Maintain documentation for any new features development.
o Work on field escalation based on inputs from Team Lead and Field Service Engineers.
o Analyze and understand field escalation based on software logs.
o Provide containments/workaround for software issue reported.
o Fix field issue by applying software changes.
- Minimum 4 years Software experience in automation industry
- Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/ Electromechanical) or equivalent
- Familiar with Object Oriented Programming
- Familiar with using software bug tracking system
- Familiar with development involving hardwares such as motors, sensors or actuators
Interested candidates may apply online or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.