Senior Specialist, Technical Systems - Windows
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services Group with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since March 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 750 business locations in 35 countries – 720 of them in Asia – and 27,600 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 10.2 billion in 2014. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution, and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique and depth.
Our success is based on our employees’ dedication and passion for their work. For our Corporate Communica¬tions department we are looking for a motivated team member by agreement.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- The position is important to ensure continual support for the Windows systems (such as EchoPlus, Active Directory and etc) as well as Disaster Recovery systems. The server systems backend operation is key in ensuring the availability of systems for various applications running on Windows Server platform whether it's hosted on premise or in Cloud.
- There are also various key ITI projects that needs to be roll-out in group wide that requires the expertise and experience of a senior specialist.
- Perform all activities related to implementation, maintaining all systems (e.g. Window servers, Cloud Platform, Storage, AD, VMWare, print server, etc.) ensuring workable technology solutions that scale both technically and operationally.
- Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources;
- Commission, maintain and support operating environment, system and global application (e.g. Window servers, Cloud Platform, Storage, AD, VMWare, print server, etc.) to ensure high availability and performance;
- Perform day-to-day operations, administration, tuning and capacity management for all systems ensuring good performance;
- Resolve system issues and timely escalation of issues according to service level objectives;
- Develop, maintain procedures for administration and monitoring for all systems;
- Participate in evaluation, implementation and maintenance of complementary tools and solutions to strengthen performances and efficiency;
- Develop, maintain disaster recovery procedure for all identified critical systems;
- Adhere to established best practices, procedures, guidelines and compliance to audit and industry standards (CSV, ICS, etc.);
- Resolve escalated system issues timely and according to service level objectives;
- Ensure service level adherence;
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Computing/Information Technology or its equivalent;
- At least 3 years' experience in similar role;
- Demonstrate knowledge in one or more of the following: Windows/VMWare/Cloud/storage/backup solutions and system management systems;
- Experience in deploying and supporting technical systems and data center operations environments, preferably with similar technology used by DKSH;
- Familiar with IT service management framework;
- Demonstrate appreciation and respect for cultural sensitivities, especially in cross-country/culture interactions;
- Proven competency to handle confidential/sensitive information in an appropriate and secure manner;
- Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken;
- Abreast of the latest technologies and technological opportunities;
- Proven basic numeracy and excellent quantitative analysis;
- Demonstrate proficiencies in Office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
If you like the challenge of working in a very dynamic international environment and bring with you the required qualifications for the job, we look forward to receiving your comprehensive application and CV including a photograph via our career tool on www.dksh.ch.