• Analyse business requirements
• Work effectively in mixed Client and Consultancy teams
• Maintain strong industry/partner relationships
• Work closely with a large onshore and offshore team to deliver results for our clients
• Be responsible for final work product
• Forging strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
• Can get involved in presales activities also which allows you to be a part of the project lifecycle end to end.
• Some travel required to client sites across SEA and other regions
• Keen to build a career in consulting
• 3+ years of experience working on SAP SuccessFactors of any module as a senior level consultant.
• Hands on implementation or business analysis experience in any of the SAP SuccessFactors modules
• Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
• Should be legal to work in MalaysiaEDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelor’s degree in related fields (Business, Engineering, or Technology)
Synchrony Global places a high value on providing equal employment opportunities and maintaining a diverse workforce that reflects the rich diversity of our society and our customers. We recruit and hire without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic information, height or weight, sexual orientation, veteran's status, gender identity or gender expression.