Cognizant hiring a Service Desk analyst who are proficient in Vietnam language is preferred but not mandatory, he/she will supporting for Vietnam market
Employment Type: Contract
Work Location: Kuala Lumpur
● Graduation in any discipline; newly graduated candidates will also be considered.
● Bilingual with excellent level on the market support language (minimum of C1-C2 level)
● Good command in English language
● Relevant experience in website/online content creation/management
● Exceptional analytical and structured problem-solving capabilities
● Experience in one or more of the following areas: Internet Industry, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Developer Relations, Technical Communications and/or Web Development
● Google Ads and Analytics understanding and experience
● Strong experience in analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving user-reported issues
● Enthusiastic & self motivated with "Can do!" attitude
● Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written)
● Flexibility and adaptability to a changing and fast paced working environment
● Long-term engagement
● Ability to interpret and assimilate information
● Proactive and well organized with a track record of success in a team environment
● Good understanding on working with targets and meeting/exceeding client expectations
● Solid work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
● Through community and social media, build relationships with community contributors to provide a delightful self-help experience and support that scales
● Manage Webmaster Community in designated language, including: recruiting new experts, regularly engaging with current experts, managing experts’ statuses, share appropriate comms and product info, help preparing annual events for community experts
● Checking quality of localization of webmaster content to be published on relevant local channels (Blogger, Twitter)
● Develop technical expertise, and be a genuine, credible, and utterly charming ambassador to the Webmaster community
● Troubleshoot community experts’ escalations and issues qualifying for direct support.
● Proactively monitor community to identify trending issues or threads suitable for direct support.
● Identify top user issues and relevant insights for your market and communicate those to the regional PSM.
● Perform user feedback deep dive on specific market/language upon request.
● Be accountable for individual performance
● Be involved and offer suggestions on possible future team improvements
● Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
● Responsible for other activities assigned by the direct Manager