• Voice Call Handling: excellent knowledge of handing voice calls.
• Email Communication: professional email writing skills.
• Infrastructure Monitoring: Good understanding of Infrastructure components and respective alerts.
• Exchange: Knowledge on functioning and configuration of Microsoft Exchange client. Messaging support for exchange.
AD: Knowledge on - Active directory, Proxy, DNS, Group Policy.
Network: Knowledge on – LAN setup, basic routing and switching, passive networking.
Desktop Security: Knowledge on – Antivirus deployment and update, patch management, monitoring and reporting.
Desktop, Laptop, Handheld devices: Knowledge on – build management, OS deployment, common application installation and troubleshooting, Hardware knowledge.
• Troubleshooting: Remote troubleshooting experience: Desktop, Laptops, Notebook, iPhone, Network printers, etc.
• Printers: Hands on experience on managing printers (Local & Network printers) – Lexmark and HP Printers.
• Tools: Hand on experience on ITSM tools like HPSM, BMC Remedy, Service Now, CA Service Desk, Monitoring Tools.
• ITIL: Knowledge of ITIL processes and procedures like – Incident, Service request fulfilment, Change, Problem etc
• KM: Knowledge management understanding, review and create new knowledge articles.
• MS Office: Good / excellent knowledge for support of MS Office and standard software