Company Cognizant Technology Solutions Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd
Industry IT/Computers - Software
Years of Experience 7 - 10 years
Posted On 27th Apr 2021
Skills Change Management , Transition management, project delivery, IT
• Define processes based on ITIL frameworks to identify the roles and responsibilities
• Facilitate agreements & negotiations between project team and support teams
• Working across the organization to identify and assess demand for new service introductions with operational delivery units and prepare prioritization discussion of associated resource demands, ensuring consistency with overall demand / supply planning
• Act as a gate keeper function that ensures effective Transfer to Operations in compliance with the Service Transition Framework (STF) for all new services introduced via the business project lifecycle, coordinating all service transition activities.
• Effectively working with operational functions and counterparts in the SI process to ensure compliance with agreed processes and SLAs
• Identify all risks and issues that could have an impact on implementation, service transition and stabilization, or BAU service performance; facilitate discussion and mitigation activities.
• Manage Service Readiness through to the final decision for project go lives
• Driving optimal operation and continuous improvement of the Service Introduction process to deliver customer and project delivery excellence
• Setting up and running appropriate governance for Service Introduction and Internal Demand Management to ensure successful and controlled impact assessment of demand and resource prioritization
• Effective Stakeholder management and proactive Communication across the business •Ensure the process interface dependencies between change management and other processes are align and effective
• Develop integrated service reporting mechanisms and provide reporting updates to the Senior IT Management as well as business management for the performance of the in-scope processes
Cognizant is a global leader in business and technology services that helps Clients bring the future of work to life – today – in a business environment that is being transformed by accelerating globalization, virtualization, and the shift toward cloud technologies.
We continuously seek the “best and the brightest” when we recruit new employees, and we’re consistently an “employer of choice” at leading engineering and business schools around the world. Our domain industry specialists have well-established backgrounds working with companies in the industries we serve.
Our teams and their talent are a principle reason that we consistently outperform the competition.
Cognizant does not entertain payments of any kind from candidates or vendors for employment. Requests for such payments should be promptly reported to TAGCompliance@Cognizant.com.
If you encounter anyone who claims to offer jobs at Cognizant in return for any benefit (monetary or non-monetary), please do not entertain them. Please be informed that Cognizant shall not be held responsible for any such instances or payments you make.
We recommend that you do not respond to spam emails/ messages you do not trust; never disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know. If any such mails purporting to come from Cognizant are received, we advise you to contact us at TAGCompliance@Cognizant.com.
Please report the phishing attempt to the following email id: CSIRT@Cognizant.com.
To ascertain that you are receiving an official call from cognizant, please ensure you collect the recruiter’s details (full name; employee ID; and mobile number) during the call.