• Operate at global capacity
• A dynamic work exposure
• Competitive remuneration package
Our client is a global leader in providing a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals and corporates. It consists of more than 10,000 employees across the globe. The hub in KL employs more than 7,000 employees for its Malaysian operations. Currently, there is a need to hire for a service manager within the workplace technology team.
In summary, reporting to the head of the business unit, you will be responsible for the lifecycle and the employees' experience of the IT services used in the workplace at the bank. Furthermore, you will be working with senior management across different countries to align the end user services to their business strategy and needs with the goal of ensuring value realization through technology, continuous improvement initiatives, partnership and strategic conversations. Lastly, as a trusted advisor to the business, you will be involved in all relevant Technology and Service Councils to influence thinking on the aspect of availability, stability, security and data integrity at the design stage for the projects, standards, and policies.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
• A Bachelor’s degree in the related field
• Strong experience in Infrastructure services
• Good background in IT service management
• Excellent background in ITIL methodology
• Related certification such as ITIL Expert would be an added advantage
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP 224171. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T
License Number: JTK 2710