▪ Assist the Site Manager in the management of HR issues in line with business objectives.
▪ Implement an efficient and integrated strategy for staffing, recruiting, induction, L&D/training, career management, etc. at site level.
▪ Ensures the effective implementation of relevant HR/people policies and procedures, and is likely to contribute to new procedural development
▪ Ensure compliance with Group Health, Safety & Environment policies and relevant local labour laws and regulations for site/HR area
▪ Ensure efficient payroll and administration processes.
▪ Drives effective HR service delivery within relevant business/site/area
▪ Interpret, manage and action people KPI’s and information
▪ Plan, manage and control budget and headcount
▪ Coaches mid-senior level managers on high level tactical, or some strategic, aspects of leading HR/people practices and driving through change.
▪ Embed JM culture/values to promote employee engagement and positive employee relations
▪ Administers or leads Union/Work Council contracts or interacts with employee representative groups for relevant site(s)
▪ Actively contribute to the HR network – Region, Division and Group