Job Overview :
• Develop, design and test BI Reports and Dashboards based on user requirements.
• Work with the customer to gather specifications for data and report requirements.
• Effectively translate end user reporting requirements into functional design documents.
• Development of operational reports and dashboards with focus on business data insights
• Provide consulting services with a diverse cross-section of business users along with working with multiple large, cloud-based data sources to develop, and implement data-driven business and mission-critical decisions.
• Analyzed and processed complex data sets using advanced querying, visualization and analytics tools.
• Identified, measured and recommended improvement strategies for KPIs across all business areas.
Basic Qualifications :
• At least 1(one) year of proven track record in Qlik either Qlikview or Qliksense.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
• Malaysian only
Skill set required :
• Experience in Qlik functional and technical development specializing in backend development (ETL), Qlik report design and Qlik report.
• Experience in Qlik script, Qlik server environments, MS SQL script and SAP DS will be a plus.
• Experience in extracting data from the following SAP ECC, SAP BW, flat files, SAP DS will be plus.
• Experience in BI tool related data visualization / analytic tools such as Tableau and Microsoft Dynamic.
• Knowledge of ETL, data warehousing, data modeling and performance tuning.
• Experience in Advance Analytic solution such as SAS, Rapid miner will be a plus.
• Experience with RDBMs, PosstgreSQL and interactive SQL programming is a plus.
How Your Potential Value :
• Good Attitude, Helpful, Proactive, Dynamic
• Fun team player and Smart
• Show a potential Team Lead
• Willing to travel and love a new challenge