• Coordinate and facilitate rollout of SOA platform, SOA based applications and integrations.
• Responsible for the maintenance and support of the SOA platform and the integrations.
• Collaborate with Application development team and the external vendor in delivery of GEM project and support
• Oversee investigation of options and recommendations of appropriate solutions to address requested functionality.
• Facilitate and manage the definition of project scope, goals, planning of project timelines, project dependencies and deliverable for allocated projects.
• Coordinate the efforts of project team members, including third-party consultants in order to deliver allocated projects according to plan.
• Collaborate with business users, acting as central point of contact for issue escalation and trouble shooting for allocated projects.
• Understand functional/technical requirements for SOA and E-Business Suite to elicit needs, test their validity and relevance, resolve conflicts, and guide prioritization.
• Provide support for functional and technical direction for solutions around specific business requirements.
• Assist in capturing of system requirements, design and prototype, test scenarios, testing for allocated projects.
• Coordinate, support and participate in testing and resolution of any issues or problems. Implement new and enhanced solutions in accordance with the Release & Change Management Processes.
• Manage and collaborate with third party suppliers (Primary support Vendor) and ensure their performance, provision of services and quality is in line with expectations and enables us to meet or exceed service levels.
• Manage critical customer incidents, associated customer communication, activities and any appropriate escalations. Provide the required support and training to GSM support team
• Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately depict the business needs.
• Experience in supporting the implementation of SOA middleware and supporting the testing.
• At least five (4) years of professional experience as a SOA developer and lead developer for various solutions.
• At least Two (2) years of experience in .net , Miscrosoft SQL Server and Sharepoint Development
• Demonstrated professional experience working with medium to large scale cross-functional systems in a global or international context.