Software Application Packaging Engineer
To provide software application packaging operational support and to ensure SLA is met.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND RESULTS
1. Creating, Testing and managing Software Packages for client software and applications.
2. Ensuring the Software Package includes software configurations as defined by the Customer and deployable via the SCCM Infrastructure;
3. Using the existing packing tool, that is, Admin Studio for Software Packaging;
4. Ensuring that the Software Package Delivers the ability to automatically detect certain missing software or system files required for the normal operation and automatically trigger a recovery of the required files, and further ensuring any no disruption to the End Users when software or system files are deleted or corrupted.
5. Developing and documenting the packaging standards, naming standards, Software Package lifecycle management, Testing methodologies and processes, and Test plans for Software Packaging for approval by the Customer;
6. Software packaging for all software authorized by the Customer for the End-Users’ computing devices such as Window OS etc
7. Creates and updates work instructions
8. Document standards and proceduresQUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
Education and Qualifications: Minimum Diploma
Good to have
- Minimum 2 years of Software Packaging using AdminStudio, InstallShield, or equivalent
- Able to work under pressure
- developing installation packages using one or more of the common Re- Packaging technologies – Admin Studio, Install
- Shield, etc
- Experience in SCCM architecture for deployment of applications.
Technical / Professional Skills
- software distribution service, eg SCCM
- SCCM architecture for deployment of applications
- ITIL Foundation Certified
- Please provide at least 3
- Software Packaging