One of our clients is looking for a Software Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- A 7+ years C++ expert profile with a good mix of solid C++ theoretical knowledge and algorithmic reasoning
- University degree in computer science or above
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5yrs of experience in C++ and
- It is mandatory to have general exposure to finance/insurance domain.
- More than 5 years working experience, preferably with experience in the financial sector
- Must have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Keen analytical ability
- Strong sense of achievement and accountability
- Strong background in C++ development.
- Experience in software validation, including design and execution of automated unit and non-regression tests
- Understanding of full product lifecycle, from design to implementation, validation, documentation and maintenance
- Experience with networking, multithreading, optimisation, profiling, cross-platform development (Linux/Windows)
Good to Have Skills:
- Experience of project management is a bonus
- Java and Python skills are also beneficial
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop interfaces with exchange systems throughout the Asia-Pacific region in order to provide Front Office traders with the most efficient and performant real-time trading platform.
- Design, develop, enhance and maintain applications to assist traders and/or trading support in the execution of their tasks.
- Ensure the performance and stability of the electronic trading platform.
- Provide second level support and training to the Front-Office IT support team.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Please do NOT use Quick Apply, send your CV directly to email@example.com
**We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.**
Note: GECO Asia is a German IT Services company and provides specialist IT resources on project and permanent basis. We operate under a Comprehensive Licence offered by MOM Singapore.
[GECO Asia Pte Ltd, Licence No. 07C4453]
[8 Boon Lay Way, 8@TradeHub21, #07-15, Singapore 609964]