Role & Responsibilities:
● Design, Develop, Troubleshoot and Debug systems/software programs for software enhancements and new systems
● Software/System inclusive Manufacturing systems (Front End, Back End, Shop floor and Packing) and Office Automation systems (Web Form, Web Database, etc)
● Maintain and support IT systems to ensure production continuity and smooth process.
Require to support during office and off-office hours for issue impacting operation and shipment.
Technical Skill Sets:
● Microsoft ASP/ASP.NET scripting language
● Oracle PL/SQL (inclusive data query, stored proc, packages)
● Basic Unix/Linux knowledge (cron, ssh, bash shellscripts, etc)
● Basic C language
● (Optional) Project Planning / Management
● Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Equivalent
● Minimal 4 years working experience in IT environment
● Experience in SMT Manufacturing Shop floor environment will be added advantage