Job Description :
• Responsible for design, development, maintenance and enhancements of the in-house systems.
• Work closely with Team Leader, UX designers, vendors and offshore development teams to drive the evolution and expansion of the in-house systems in terms of software architecture, design, coding, quality control for accommodating operation requirement
• Provide continuous enhancements for user experience, performance, robustness and scalability of the systems in most cost-effective
way with minimal maintenance.
• Provide support to business users for using the systems, bug fixing, minor enhancements and fine tuning for accommodating
operation needs and ensuring smooth day to day operation.
• Provide complete documentation on technical design, test report, release note, user and configuration manual in compliance with ISO
Job Requirements :
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer
Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Experience in working with MVC Framework, ODATA, Entity Framework, Boostrap, JQuery, AngularJS AJAX, JSON, XML, SOAP
web service integration etc.
• Those with experience with WebMethod integration shall be an advantage.
• User Oriented with strong sense in user experience design.
• Preferably those with 2-5 years working experiences in software and mobile application developments. Fresh graduates with good
academic result and programming skill are encouraged to apply.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skill in fast pace environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in multicultural settings. Strong English communication is a must.