The software developer is the individual who has the primary responsibility to understand the
requirements, design, develop, test and document computer programs. Evaluates user
requirements prepared by the system analyst for new or modified programs to determine
feasibility, compatibility with current system architecture and computer capabilities.
Development work is carried out primarily in Dot Net, therefore strong microsoft
programming skills are required. Candidate must be a Malaysian citizen or permanent
resident. Application must have own transport and willing to travel overseas.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information
Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this
- Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Strong Dot Net programming skills and computer algorithm concepts and how
enterprise software products are developed.
- An understanding of contemporary software engineering methodologies, problem
solving techniques, and the ability to apply them in practice; familiar with software
engineering and software development books and resources
- An understanding of how to model object oriented programs and the ability to
constantly apply it into the code.
- Has a good understanding and practical knowledge in some of the following
- .Net Framework in C#, VB, MS SQL Server.
- JAva Script, sharepoint, visual studio online.
- Aspect Oriented Programming
- Unit testing and Continues Integration Tools
- Android, iOS and Hybrid Mobile Programming
The following attributes will be an added advantage:
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- An understanding of high-volume or critical production service environments.
- Familiarity with banking- specific architecture, software components, interfaces and
FOR MALAYSIAN CANDIDATES ONLY