Job Description :
• Responsible for test plan, test cases and test procedures preparation for software testing that cover web, API, desktop and mobile
• Conduct functional testing for ensuring the deliverables are in line with functional use cases defined and feedback on discrepancies
back to Project Owner & development team.
• Execute load / stress test for software backend through test automation tools such as JMeter etc.
• Conduct hardening test for software security with recommendation for resolving the security loopholes.
• Write, maintain and enhance automation test script for facilitating the regression testing for both front user interface and backend.
• Provide test documentation for the testing outcome with clear steps for reproducing the error, suggestion for the test coverage and
recommendation for enhancements.
• Conduct retest for software fixes and deployment on development / UAT and production sites.
• Work closely with Product Owner for realign on the expected result for the test cases as and when required.
• Provide support for end user for identifying the software defects and using the software application.
Job Requirements :
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or
• At least 2 years working experience in software testing environment in web, desktop and mobile application.
• Familiar with test driven tools and programming such as Karma, Jasmine, Visual Studio Unit Test etc.
• Able to utilize the test planning and bug tracker tools such as Testlink, Mantis etc for preparing test cases, execute and capture test
results and track for bug fixes.
• Strong analytical skill in fast pace environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in multicultural settings. Strong English communication is a must.
• Eager to keep up with the latest software testing methodologies and tools.