• Executes functional/ NF test procedures and/ or scripts either manually or by automated tools. Tracks and reports on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving a high level of quality.
• Gathers and documents the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
• Reports discrepancies and analyzes them to determine the root causes. Evaluates script failures at a high level.
• Coordinates with Development and Infra teams/peers on the resolution of issues, overseeing the testing progress and ensuring that high standards of quality are being met.
• Compares and analyzes system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements. Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
• Contributes to the design of test scenarios and performs peer reviews of test cases.
• Evaluates test exit criteria to assess if additional tests are required or if test scenarios need to be adjusted.
• Participates in and contributes to internal design reviews of testing materials.
• 1 – 3 years relevant experience
• Graduate/Post graduate
• Knowledgeable with HP quality center, Unix commands SQL Queries, Telecom
Quess serves over 1,700+ clients worldwide. Quess has a team of over ~261,700 employees across India, North America, South America, South East Asia and the Middle East across segments such as Industrials, Facility Management, People Services, Technology Solutions and Internet Business.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases