Solution Architect (for Digital Healthcare Applications)
The Solution Architect is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining continuous build and deployment delivery mechanisms, leveraging innovative programmatic solutions and automation.
He/she will proactively identify, and drive automation of tasks associated with end-to-end deployment delivery.
He/she will also take initiative in discovering existing and new challenges pertaining to the build and deployment for our customers, seeking to improve, resolve, and streamline tools and processes to meet delivery challenges.
- Understand enterprise architecture and reconcile the Company stack of technologies, tools and methodology to align to customers’ needs.
- Strong understanding of enterprise security, preferably in the healthcare industry, to influence company’s product security.
- Provide consultancy and thought leadership to customers
- Excellent management/leadership skillsets
- A strong experience in Development, Automation and Development Operations taking care of technical environments, e.g. servers, builds, deployment, applications monitoring/support.
- Participate in all phases of implementation of the package: Design, Development, Preparation, Support, Deployment.
- Function as a team member supporting the organization by driving the end-to-end stability and availability of tools and environments used by our customers to support the build and deployment.
- Develop and maintain documentation and diagrams outlining automated solutions and environmental architecture.
- Experience with eliciting the requirements (by working with customers, product managers and business analysts)
- Identify the hot-spots in the system and help drive the solution in those areas
- Be part of the project delivery team to architect the solution design and de-risk the project.
- Participate in project meetings and status meetings and provide leadership and guidance to a team of functional and technical team members.
- Influence the right outcomes whilst engaging with project stakeholders at all levels.
- Support the Program Manager to develop phasing strategy, plans, benefits case, org structures, risks and issues.
- Drive improvement across the entire Company Engineering software development life cycle;
- Manage AWS, on-premises infrastructure, manage and improve monitoring infrastructure and releases and automate deployments;
- Strong expertise in leveraging a wide variety of open source technologies;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- At least 5 years experiences in working in relevant industries
- Demonstrable track record of architecting, estimating and delivering solutions with enterprise customers in all industries, ability to manage ambiguity in an evolving and dynamic environment and the ability to challenge customer requirements and drive good trade off decisions based on business needs and technical constraints.
- Good understanding of Healthcare industry including understanding of clinical workflows, application design and delivery, standards, benchmarking and reporting
- Architect a solution vision and evangelize how solution addresses technical and business needs
- Stay current on latest healthcare trends and technologies and contribute with feedbacks from markets, customers, users, etc for product improvement
- Proficient in AWS cloud infrastructure;
- Experience with ansible or other configuration management tools;
- Experience with virtualization / containerization for both development & production environments;
- Experience with Linux & Web Services, such as apache/nginx/mysql.
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration tools;
- Proficient with Github integration, Linux and bash;
- Working experience with Docker preferred;
- Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL DB preferred