QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 15 years of architecture, solution design and implementation experience in IT, with a deep knowledge in a minimum of ten years of the following business and technical disciplines: Retail and wholesale banking applications, network design, application development, middleware, servers and storage, database management and operations.
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments.
• Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Excellent analytical and technical skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations.
• Ability to estimate the financial impact of EA alternatives.
• Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems.
• Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
• Knowledge of many, if not most, aspects of an EA technology domains (Various Server Technologies, Storage, Network and Software Stacks like OS, Application Servers and Database, etc.,)
• Knowledge and experience in various infrastructure related optimization methods like virtualization, cloud computing, shared services, etc.,
• Knowledge and experience in various legacy and modern application development languages/environments/SDK, Frameworks, IDEs, testing, etc.
Personal skills (Soft Competencies [Core/Leadership])
• Demonstrated ability to work well with peers from both business and technology stakeholders and be respected as a leader.
• Track record for remaining unbiased toward any specific technology or vendor; and being more interested in results than personal preferences.
• Capable of being extroverted and collaborative.
• Motivation that is focused on long-term results.