• Provide the necessary leadership, analysis and design tasks related to the development of an enterprise's solutions architecture.
• Use technology solutions to enable the organization's future-state business capabilities that, in turn, drive the organization's targeted outcomes.
• Define the principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise architecture vision and technical architecture’s best practice guideline.
• Participate in developing roadmaps for the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from future to current state (as defined by the solutions architecture).
• Identify the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures or culture) and financial impact of the solutions architecture.
• Document all solution design and analysis work.
• Work closely with the program management office (PMO) or project management office to ensure the execution of plans corresponds with what is being promised.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
• Minimum of five years of experience in at least two IT solution development disciplines, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
• Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models
• Understanding of agile methods and processes, and capability of supporting agile project teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact and risks, taking account of technical and architectural debt