Specialist / Senior Specialist - SAP WM / MM / SD
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services Group with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since March 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 750 business locations in 35 countries – 720 of them in Asia – and 27,600 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 10.2 billion in 2014. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution, and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique and depth.
Our success is based on our employees’ dedication and passion for their work. For our Corporate Communica¬tions department we are looking for a motivated team member by agreement.
- Perform SAP application design, development and implementation within the organization and IT SAP Applications architecture. Provide application support with high service levels;
- Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources;
- Provide development within, and alignment to, architectural blueprint designs;
- Adhere to established best practices, procedures, guidelines and compliance with respect to SAP application architecture standards;
- Develop application solution designs that align with the defined SAP Applications architecture, standards and processes;
- Gather and analyse business requirements; develop appropriate SAP application solutions covering technical design, business processes and operations;
- Research, evaluate SAP application architecture design and new technology, recommend where needed;
- Maintain procedures for SAP application design, development and deployment;
- Share best practice to other teams related to SAP Applications design, development, processes and policies to ensure adherence;
- Support SAP Applications issues; escalate complex issues in a timely manner to achieve/maintain user satisfaction;
- Understand and establish communication on user needs and priorities;
- Ensure service level adherence;
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Computing/Information Technology or its equivalent;
- Up to five years' experience in similar role;
- Demonstrate basic SAP application (functional, business or industry) and technical ABAP knowledge;
- Demonstrate SAP SDLC experience in any modules (e.g. MM, SD, WM, etc.);
- Demonstrate basic knowledge in SAP integration;
- Be abreast of the latest technologies and technological opportunities within the specific domain/area of expertise;
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken;
If you like the challenge of working in a very dynamic international environment and bring with you the required qualifications for the job, we look forward to receiving your comprehensive application and CV including a pho¬tograph via our career tool on www.dksh.ch.