• Analyse business requirements and assess process needs for RPA solution;
• Determine the potential business benefits (e.g. reduction in process cycle time, operating cost, etc.) and productivity gain arising from RPA automation;
• Design, develop, deploy and maintain RPA scripts/flows and RPA platform.
• Prepare the required documentation and perform defect management;
• To communicate with servicing representatives or claimants on incomplete claim submission or further documentation required;
• Degree/Diploma in IT or related fields;
• > 5 years work experience in Operation/IT-related fields with at least 2 years of experience in developing and configuring RPA and maintaining RPA platform (with more than one RPA tools is preferred, e.g. Blue Prism, UiPath, Kryon, Automation Anywhere, etc.);
• Ability to translate and develop business needs into technical specifications and solutions;
Interested candidates, kindly submit your updated CV to email@example.com with subject head title Sr Consultant - RPA . We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.