Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Company
Jobs By Function
Jobs By Industry
Jobs by Recruiter
Part Time Jobs
Work From Home Jobs
Jobs by Function
Banking & Financial Services
Finance & Accounts Jobs
Supply Chain Jobs
Jobs by Industry
Export & Import Jobs
Health Care Jobs
Oil And Gas Jobs
View All Industry
Jobs by Location
Jobs in Johor
Jobs in Kedah
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur
Jobs in Negeri Sembilan
Jobs in Penang
Jobs in Perak
Jobs in Putrajaya
Jobs in Sabah
Jobs in Sarawak
Jobs in Selangor
Jobs by Skills
Customer Service Jobs
Data Entry Jobs
Electrical Engineering Jobs
Graphics Design Jobs
Human Resources Jobs
Public Relations Jobs
View all Skills
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letter
Free Job Alert
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Banking/ Financial Services
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
Entertainment/ Media/ Publishing
IT/ Computers - Hardware
IT/ Computers - Software
Machinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Oil/ Gas/ Petroleum
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Courier/ Freight/ Transportation
Food & Packaged Food
Textiles / Yarn / Fabrics / Garments
Gems & Jewellery
Government / Public Sector/ Defence
Import / Export
Internet Service Provider
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Railways Speciality/ Infrastructure
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium, Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
Shipping/ Marine Services
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
Jobs in Selangor
Sr. Quality Engineer
Sorry, This job is expired.
Sr. Quality Engineer
Global HRM Consultants Sdn Bhd
Keywords / Skills :
Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, Just-in-Time, 5S, Visual Management, Continuous Improvement Process,
3 - 5 years
All Jobs by this Recruiter
20th Jun 2018
Responsible for quality management systems and continuous improvement methodology throughout the organization. Develop and deploy a quality plan for MALAYSIA SALES COMPANY to achieve the world class levels of quality. Provide knowledge and tools to support in product quality problem solving to achieve Customer Satisfaction. LEAN – Drive the lean transformation of the Value Add Service and Sales Company activities in line with business objectives, corporate initiatives and Lean System as measured by productivity, on time delivery, quality, customer service, inventory, and lead time. Job Responsibility:
• Rectify NCRs from across the business. Lead investigation and rectify quality issues.
• Assess quality system & reliability of production process at local suppliers and internally to insure product quality conformance against internal and customer specification.
• Develop quality control, process change to meet customer requirement, Division and Sales Co targets.
• Collaborate with Engineering on new product development and design review for quality/reliability (PPAP/APQP, etc.)
• Coordinate necessary personnel for internal, customer and third party quality system audits.
• Represent ASEAN on all matters pertaining to quality. Interface with the management team and customers. Develop and maintain a regional quality management system to achieve continuous improvement. Reduce RPPM, scrap and COPQ.
• Work closely with all business process owners across the Sales Company and Divisions in the area of continual improvement by measuring and improving overall quality performance and customer satisfaction.
• Establish key performance indicators, and ensure that effective and closed-loop corrective and preventive action systems
• Attain and maintain 3rd party certification to the ISO Quality Management System standard
• Create and teach quality-related training (including problem solving skills and continuous improvement methodologies) and/or recommend expert resources to support organizational needs.
• Promote and develop a culture of quality, accountability and continuous improvement.
• Responsible for MALAYSIA SALES COMPANY lean implementation strategy and lean transformation of the organization (VAS, assembly, warehouse and office) in line with the Parker Lean System by utilizing the lean fundamentals (including but not limited to value stream mapping, tracking centers, team improvement board, PDCA, 10 step problem solving and standard work).
• Identify and implement solutions for issues relating to safety, quality, productivity and cost reductions.
• Provide effective change management, leadership and optimization in implementation the corporate WIN Strategy across the ASEAN countries. Serve as a catalyst for successful and sustained lean implementation.
• Responsible for education and development of the staff on Lean Thinking, teaching the Lean Boot Camp series.
• Partner with Supply Chain on line items shipped correctly (LISC) and inventory initiatives and standardization such as plan for every part (PFEP) to reduce inventory and improve LISC.
• Carry-on lean methodologies throughout the organisation to those simplified business segments, enhancing customer experience and driving net earnings improvement and growth (POP activities)
• Support POP 3.0 Implementation
• Drive MALAYSIA SALES COMPANY HPT activities
Qualification & Skills:
• Degree qualifications in Industrial Engineering or other relevant Engineering field
• 3 – 5 years of Quality, Engineering or related experience in the Engineering and manufacturing industries with a minimum of 2 years’ lean experience
• Demonstrated understanding of Lean principles such as Value Stream Mapping, Just-in-Time, 5S, Visual Management, Continuous Improvement Process, Kaizen, etc.
• Experience in leading production line deployment (From computational assessment to Mass Production)
• Hands-on experience in implementing systems and driving improvement in quality and lean results across multiple value streams without direct line of responsibility
• Strong knowledge of Quality management systems, with experience in achieving 3rd party certification in Quality
• Experience in managing quality improvement tools and techniques (i.e. Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen)
• Demonstrated leadership, project management, facilitation, and problem-solving skills
• Relevant experience in managing people, influencing others and achieving cultural change
• Excellent interpersonal, training and presentation skills, oriented for multi-tasked projects with a strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• A highly self-motivated and results focused hands-on individual
Value Stream Mapping
Continuous Improvement Process
Rate this Job
GLOBAL HRM CONSULTANTS (A HR & Executive Search Company) is an organization that is supported by a network of seasoned professionals who are competent in their respective fields and expertise and are well equipped with the requisite experiences and exposure to provide the solutions and help overcome the ever growing challenges that confront both the local and global communities.
Our client is an US Aerospace Engineering company with its Malaysia plant located at Shah Alam and has been operating in Malaysia for many years. The company is looking for a dedicated personnel who will adopt and adapt the working culture effectively towards the advancement of the company's business. They provides good compensation benefits and rewards staff based on their performance and efficiency.
People also viewed
Lean Jobs in Top Cities
Lean Jobs in Kuala lumpur
Lean Jobs in Melaka
Lean Jobs in Kota kinabalu
Lean Jobs in Ipoh
Lean Jobs in Selangor
Lean Jobs in Penang
Lean Jobs in Sabah
Lean Jobs in Johor bahru
Lean Jobs in Sarawak
Lean Jobs in Johor
Six Sigma Jobs
Process Improvement Jobs
Black Belt Jobs
Green Belt Jobs
6 Sigma Jobs
Manager Quality Jobs
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
Nonverbal Communications: Escape the Pitfalls
This is how you need to respond to strange interview questions
5 warning signs to watch out for before accepting a job
4 tips to ace the follow-up call
How to prepare for a phone interview
5 tasks better handled on-the-go
Deskercise to stay fit and healthy in office
Anger Management: Fight the workplace fury
Berries or Burger: What you eat impacts your productivity at work
How to navigate your way at work during Ramadan [Infographic]
Make each word count! Top 10 tips for a winning resume
How to tell your story with a cover letter
How to write your first professional CV and Cover Letter
Use Additional Information to Your Advantage
The 4 most important things to include on your resume to land a job in social media
Have you priced yourself out of the job market?
Hit the salary ceiling? Here's, what to do
Five Negotiation No-Nos
3 things more important than a pay rise
Smart ways for millennials to up their salary negotiations
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you