The role would include
• Candidate should have strong development experience and should be willing to work on Application support.
• Work on Incident, Problem and Service request as part of application maintenance
• Scheduling, monitoring and reporting batch jobs of specific frequency
• Must have developed .Net Application into SME for one or more applications
• Interact with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and Vendor liaison)
• Should possess good communication skills and customer relations.
• Adherence to defined processes (like creating problem records, performing timely RCAs, creating knowledge articles, maintaining application documentation etc.)
• Adhere to the expected service levels complying with service metrics such as Response and Resolution times.
• Work on minor to medium enhancement
• Coordinate with onsite and offshore teams as necessary during project delivery, including daily connect calls
• Support Service Management / process related activities performed by the SMO with relevant delivery data.
• Responsible for end-to-end services for the application cluster / portfolio being managed
• Plan, track, approve and maintain service effort on management information systems.
• People management skills besides excellent analytical and technical skills.
Job Requirements (Please specify mandatory skills, additional skills)
• Hands-on in application Maintenance using ASP.NET, C#, IIS & SQL DB.
• Should have worked in Support Environment with exposure to handle incident and problem tickets
• Having experience using ticketing system and hands-on with the workflow from initiation and closure of support ticket
• Understanding of the ITIL Framework
• Ability to understand the logical flow and business requirements
• Should be hands-on on with application life cycle management, code promotion and release management.
• Should be conversant on multiple application architectures and technologies.
• Should have exposure to performance tuning, browser compatibility, scalability, security and infrastructure related considerations for application maintenance.
• Exposure and work experience with other web/desktop platforms and automation frameworks would be an added advantage.
• Ability to assist with writing stories / defects and helping to prioritize
Keywords in the resume
.NET, ASP, C#, Analyst, Senior Software Engineer, Support Engineer, IIS