As a senior product designer you will:
• Own the entire creative process from conception to production.
• Create and lead other team members through storyboards, wireframes, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate ideas
• Help define design language, product requirements/roadmap and design principles
• Provide design feedback and direction throughout the product life cycle
• Participate in research and testing (we spend lots of time talking directly to our customers!) to gauge the effectiveness of and iterate on design solutions
• Work closely with other designers, product managers, engineers and stakeholders to define UX goals and the user experience
You’ll be a great fit if you:
• Want to be part of creating amazing experiences that help solve real pain points for our customers.
• Are into the details that help make an experience enjoyable for our customers while being able to see how those details impact the greater experience
• Bring a strong sense of empathy and a user-centric approach to design
• Love to solve complex problems – particularly in data visualization and analytics – with an eye towards innovation
• Are excited to work in a positive, supportive environment and want to collaborate as part of a high-caliber, cross-functional team that helps you grow
• Have an exceptional portfolio showing compelling and quality design as well as a track record of driving design forward
• Have deep knowledge of the latest trends in visual design for web design, mobile, publishing, and more
• Have prior experience in developing Insurance product designs is not must but desirable.
• At least 5 years of experience in UX design, with at least 1 year designing enterprise experiences (web, mobile, device, software, or other media).
• Bachelor’s degree in Design, HCI, or related field or equivalent professional experience.
• Proficiency with design tools
• Fluency in best practices for web & mobile based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.