Functions / Responsibilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others) or Technical Discipline / related / equivalent
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position and able to travel within Malaysia
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Investigation and Tooling Quality Problems
- Full-Time position(s) available.
The Supplier Quality Engineer’s role will be to investigate component and tooling quality problems as well as being responsible for maintaining quality levels within multiple component segments. Investigations will include testing, process verification, and engineering reviews. This position will work with managers, engineering groups, and suppliers to solve these quality issues
QP Review Board Administrator
Conduct investigations to determine root cause, issue containment, and assign corrective actions to external suppliers
Must have an good understanding of root cause analysisClear written and verbal communication of actions Communication with suppliers via email, phone, and face to face Must be able to develop good working relationships with internal and external people
Assist in RMA and debit process of the return of product to suppliersGeneral understanding of the following systems helpful: QP, ECR, ECN, EPMS, PrintVu / Vault, SFC, Inventory, ELab Must be willing to travel to Northern States frequently
to support supplier quality issues
Some traveling/auditing of suppliers may be required within Malaysia.
Able to understand and apply principles when neededMust have a strong tooling background for technical application, print knowledge, and tooling disposition through inspection
High mechanical aptitude score
Any other job related duties as assigned by Superior or Management