Keen to work for a global and multinational organization, headquartered in USA? The company operates in over 150 countries, employing more than 40,000 people all over the world. A market leader in the building services industry, the company is committed to exceed beyond service levels to ensure quality service delivery to our clients around the world.
Presently, we are looking for a target driven System Engineer with minimum 4 years’ work experience in the area of commercial for HVAC industry. The role will be based in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Manage dealers and contractors to ensure the sales target and objectives of department are met.
- To work closely with M&E consultants, contractors, dealers, architects and government engineers.
- Propose good design concepts/system proposals during tendering bids.
- Involve in regular product presentations and update technical information to the dealers, contractors, architects and government engineers.
- Carry out contract reviews of customer enquiries and orders.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 4 years of sales experience in commercial line for HVAC industry.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate can look forward to an attractive remuneration package commensurate with his/her qualifications and experience and a challenging career with excellent developmental opportunities.