Talent Partner SEA
Scope: Proactively identify professional talent, primarily through effective and diligent internet, database, and social media searches
Reporting to: Head of Talent Acquisition, APAC
a) Vacancy Intake:
● Organize/join intake with the hiring manager/recruiter in order to get a complete picture of hard and soft requirements, culture and working environment
● Identify screening criteria together with the client
● Upon completion of intake meeting, create master sourcing plan with appropriate sourcing strategy
b) Candidate Identification:
● Market and talent research ascertaining likely sourcing opportunities to source relevant candidates
● Execute research techniques and uncover hidden online information
● Analyse job description and translate to search queries, to be used in database mining in various channels
● Review CV's for pattern recognition to guide search queries
● Diligent internet research to find hidden information (passive candidates)
c) Engagement, Screening and Submission:
● Make first and further connections with candidates
● Carry out remote interviews
● Verbal review of qualifications
● Determine fit of the candidate with the client's organization
● Daily/Weekly reporting of search and screening activity into the Delivery Manager and client.
● Make real-time updates for timely and accurate record keeping of candidate activity and productivity.
● Keep Applicant Tracking System up-to-date on candidate profiles
e) Relationship management
● Partner with multi-location and/or global colleagues and assemble and execute appropriate sourcing methods to produce quality candidates for our clients
● Act as clients / client facing recruiters 'single point of contact' (SPOC) from a daily delivery/operational perspective
Knowledge, skills and experience:
● Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple requisition assignments across 1 or more industry sectors
● Demonstrated evidence of solid time management and organizational skills
● Customer service focus and ability to maintain courteous and professional working relationships
Culture and Benefits:
Aside from highly competitive salary, you will have access to medical insurance and a structured individual development plan to fast-track your career. You will also have the pleasure of working in a very friendly, close-knit team with regional and global exposure. As a large organization there is plenty of career opportunities for you to move around internally and across our businesses in APAC.
If you or anyone you know would be interested for this opportunity and would like to know more, please reach out and drop me an email at email@example.com for a confidential discussion!
At Randstad Sourceright, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Walkin for you