Job Responsibilities & Required Skills:
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in the analysis of tool outputs and providing recommendations for improving the overall security posture for the customer
• Documenting processes / procedures, automation, and reporting to institutionalize end-point threat detection and response.
• Reduction in time to identify and resolve vulnerabilities within the client’s Computing Environment.
• The individual would be experienced in managing and troubleshooting Client-Server software in a large enterprise.
• Experience with Tanium
• Experience securing Large Enterprise Networks and providing recommendations for network segmentation/secure enclaves
• Ability to independently install, test, and implement complex component-level changes within the technology infrastructure.
•Must have 4+ years of relevant technology and infrastructure experience.
• Experience with Cisco ISE, MobileIron, and Symante
• Experience in Splunk
Required Experience and Education:
• Extensive experience (4+ years) in information security operations and/or related IT operational functions.
• Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science, in an information technology discipline or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or IT work experience.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on Fortune 500 2017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant