Responsibilities will include:
· Liaising with International clients to assist in the administration and corporate secretarial services for offshore & local companies;
· Responsible of incorporation of an offshore and local companies;
· Handle ACRA filing to maintain statutory records for local companies;
· Liaising with resident agent for the incorporation or maintain statutory records of offshore companies;
· Drafting Annual General Meeting, resolutions, recording minutes of meetings, etc;
· Reviewing all the due diligence of the incorporated companies and other clients;
· Managing filing and office systems and ensuring records are kept in an orderly manner;
· Assist client in opening or closing of any private or commercial bank account applications;
· Ensuring ongoing compliance with statutory requirements;
· Assisting with terminations and the liquidations, striking and winding-up of existing corporate structures as required;
· Ensuring prompt collection of fees of invoices and arranging payment instruction
· Liaising with the Accounting Department to ensure that financial statements are completed in a timely basis for companies under administration
· Maintenance of corporate records and internal files
· Arranging legalisation/notarisation of documentation requested by clients
· Managing the annual client review process, and attending to any deficiencies as raised during the review and any other ad-hoc administrative requirements from time to time.
· Employment Pass, Dependant Pass, Permanent Resident and Letter of Consent Application for clients
You must also be willing to carry out special or ad hoc projects and all other general corporate secretarial duties.
Qualification & Skills
· At least 2-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in a professional firm
Tax Advisor/ Associate
The successful candidate will work in our Accounting & Tax team providing tax compliance and advisory services to a mixed portfolio of corporate and individual clients. Responsibilities will include preparation of tax computations, tax returns and assistance in dispute resolution (personal, corporate, withholding tax, GST, and trust).
Additionally, the role will require the drafting of tax advice to clients. Working with the Senior Tax Manager, and the Management Team, you will also assist in preparing structuring advice for our clients in relation to all areas of Singapore tax (personal, corporate, withholding tax, GST, trust, Section 13X and Section 13R), and UK Tax, and how it impacts their operations and relationship with their international tax planning.
You will be working alongside our Accounting and Trust teams, and with our international tax practices in UK and Australia to provide seamless international tax planning advice. You must be prepared to keep up to date on tax developments in Singapore and around the world, and be prepared to undergo your own research to evolve your practice. You will be interacting with clients directly, and some business development activities will be required. A good understanding of the trust tax planning aspects is a must.
You will also be involved in the planning and reporting for FATCA and CRS for clients.
This is an exciting role in a growing, unique specialised firm that works with Private Clients and Entrepreneurs from around the world.
Qualifications & Skills
You should have at least 4 years of corporate and personal Singapore tax experience preferably with an international accounting firm;
Bachelor's degree in Tax, Accounting, Finance or other business-related field, with a Professional Qualification as recognised by ISCA;
Strong written and verbal communication skills;
Analytical mind and meticulous skills; and
Ability to work under tight deadlines.