Team admin/ secretary for Legal and HR department with commodity MNC -Experience supporting lawyers or a legal department is required
-Added exp doing junior corporate secretarial work is useful but this is not a must
-Min 5 years or more doing team secretarial/admin work
Our client is a renowned commodity MNC based in town. For this role, we are looking for a seasoned administrator to support the Legal Dept (50%) and the HR dept (50%). Hence this role will work closely with the Head of Legal and 2 HR mgrs.
1. Assisting Asia Legal Department in all admin/secretarial matters such as:
• Arranging for signing of documents by staff • Sending and receipt of documents • Processing legal invoices • Scanning and uploading documents on the legal shared folder • Maintaining and updating the legal filing system • Co-ordinating legal meetings with external parties • Arranging notary public / commissioners for oaths to sign documents and arranging for documents to be certified true copies / notarised / legalised by the relevant embassy. • Assisting with corporate secretarial matters of companies in Asia – Board Resolutions, AGMs etc • Maintaining and updating related companies information and charts • Any other matters as directed by Head of Legal - Asia
2. General Admin/Secretarial matters for HR
• Interview arrangements • Assist in other junior HR work • General admin duties • Any other matters as directed
- GCE "A" Levels / Diploma qualified as a minimum. Degree qualified cands are also welcome
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Prior working experience as a secretary/admin assistant (at least 6 years) is required
- Prior working experience in a law firm/department is required
- Articulates well with good people skills.
- Independent, mature professional and a good multi tasker.
- People oriented and easy-going in nature with good people skills
- Take initiatives and has good judgement skills
- Team player – works well with others
To apply, pl send your cv in word doc to email@example.com . Pl also include details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The CAP Consulting Group Pte Ltd (UEN: 201417121C | Licence: 14C7175) is a private limited company registered in Singapore. It is a recruitment firm specialising in mid to senior level searches for all roles spanning across all industries in Singapore and parts of Asia ( China, Malaysia, Indonesia etc). The co’s website is at www.cap-cg.com
We adopt the CAP approach (stands for Committed, Advisory and Partnership approach) to help clients and candidates achieve greater success and enhanced result delivery. Staffed by seasoned search consultants with established track records in the industry, we offer an unparalleled ability to match talents with job opportunities via a thorough and rigorous search process which also ensures that the most suitable professional is identified for our client within a short turnaround time.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases