Job Description :
- Providing professional consultation services, understanding clients' requirements and perform the full cycle of recruitment activities including conducting interviews (F2F/Tele-interviews/ Skype).
- Review, understand and support in the fulfillment of recruitment needs of our client.
- Actively perform business development to expand the business horizon via cold-calling and business visits.
- Work closely with the HOD in the coordination of workforce planning and ensure that the recruitment timelines are met.
- Implement strategic hiring procedures and improve upon recruitment measures.
- Motivate and support team members in achieving their personal and group targets set by the company.
- Ensure that the division target is achieved on monthly basis.
- Responsible to vet through and approve job advertisements in all of the job portals.
WALK-IN INTERVIEW DETAILS:
- SPM/ Diploma/ Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 2 years' working experience in areas of customer service, sales or recruitment.
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia for both, written and verbal communication.
- Knowledgeable in customer service/ call centers principles and practices.
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Able to work under high pressure, fast moving environment and able to deliver in a timely manner.
- Proven ability in multi-tasking and prioritizing workload.
- Must be able and willing to travel.
Day: Monday - Friday (Except Public Holidays)
Time: 9 AM - 4 PM
Venue: Agensi Pekerjaan Intelek Talent Solutions Sdn Bhd
Address: Suite 4.01, 4th Floor, Wisma MCA, 163, off Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Dress Attire: FormalDocuments to Bring:
1) Updated Resume
2) Copy of IC
3) Original and Copy of Certificates (from SPM onwards)
4) 1 Passport photo
5) 3 months latest payslipInterested candidate(s) may email your updated resume to or contact Farahnaz Rahman
at 03-2161 2121
for an immediate interview appointment.