Job Description :
A well-established shared service center seeks Team Lead - SAP PMO
- Extensive training provided
- Exposure to large scale projects
- Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a well-known shared service center in the trading industry with strong roots in Malaysia. The Role
The Team Lead - SAP PMO is responsible to lead the SAP Project Management team and oversee a portfolio of projects.
Key responsibilities include:
The Successful Applicant
- Managing costs, risks and work scope for all projects to ensure profitability.
- Mapping the center's activities and projects by external customers.
- Guiding the total integration of internal and external systems within the team.
- Providing continuous improvements in terms of project governance based on Project Management Professional (PMP) guide.
- Working with project managers to ensure all projects are adhered to standard compliances, terms, and budget.
- Identifying the training and development needs in the PMO team.
How to Apply
- Possess at least a bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience, preferably with more than 5 years in managerial roles for project management/SAP implementation.
- Experienced in leading a team of 10 to 20 people.
- Those with PMP/ Prince certifications are preferable.
- Exposure to the set up and operation management in a similar capacity.
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to quoting ref no. #227483. For similar opportunities, please visit . Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710