• Review and schedule contact centre agents work schedule and leave requests so as to allow the contact centre to meet service level commitments and service priorities to customers.
• Ensure that the feedbacks provided to the team members on their performance are accurate, complete and timely. Provide coaching and guidance to ensure team members meet their KPIs and adhere to the organization’s guidelines and policies.
• Have in-depth understanding of the organization’s products, services, procedures and guidelines and communicate the information effectively and accurately to all team members.
• May be required to handle complain cases escalated from the team.
• Establish work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.
• Enhance the performance of team members through the use of call monitors, team briefings, and monthly coaching sessions.
• Assist the Operations manager in developing and implementing service improvement initiatives as well as staff development programs.
• Provide recommendations to enhance processes, agents’ competencies and efficiency to improve overall call centre performance.
• Identify training needs and work with the training department to organize training/ online learning for the team members.
• Participate in the recruitment of new call centre agents.
Teledirect provides customised telecommerce services and consulting in Asia.
Teledirect was founded in 1995 in Singapore and today operates in 5 key Asian markets i.e. Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia.
We have a wealth of over 15 years of contact centre experience and expertise managing over 4,500 projects. We service customers worldwide in over 18 languages on behalf of our clients providing them with a total outsourced contact centre solution comprising of people, processes, facilities, technology and business know-how.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases