Our client is a prestigious international law firm with an exceptional presence in Singapore, Asia and globally.
Your role is within the bustling Capital Markets team support 4 fee-earners.
Your will manage their calendars, appointments and some travel arrangements. In addition you will be responsible for the following:
• Provide full spectrum of administrative and secretarial support for the lawyers
• Prepare, edit, format, and proof read correspondence and documents
• Coordinate with billing arrangement in a timely basis
• Open matters and maintain client information accurately in database
• Any other ad hoc assignments as assigned
What is in it for you?
• Great exposure to leading legal work
• Exceptional base salary, salary review in May
• Discretionary bonus paid in June
• 15 days annual leave which scales up to 20 days
• Very good medical (includes dependents)
• Gym reimbursement
• Onsite psychologist
• Good work-life balance
To qualify, you will have 2 to 8 years law firm working experience with a solid background working in the corporate/ fund/ commercial/ banking/ finance practice areas.
In addition, you will have meticulous written and spoken command of English to meet the needs of the client group. You will also be a strong team player, possess good attention to detail, flexible mindset and enjoy a solid can-do attitude.
Please send your application letter, resume, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided
*Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Registration No. R1656042 | EA License No. 11C3510 | Drake International
Walkin for you