- Requirements (10+ Yrs)Machine Learning, SPSS, R Programming, NLP, SAS.
• Excellent analytical skills and strong mathematics or statistics background.
• Ability to take charge, set objectives, and drive to results. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
• Ability to surface and resolve conflicts diplomatically.
• Well written, editorial, and presentation skills.
• 2-3 years working in Credit Risk Model Validation.
• Familiar with Basel II working paper 14, BNM Capital Adequacy Framework
• Good knowledge in Excel and SAS programming language
Company Information/ Profile
Accion Labs Solutions is a global Innovation-centric organization with 100% focus in the emerging technologies offering Business Innovation services, Strategic consulting, and full-lifecycle implementation services to our clients. We have experience in a range of products – consumer facing products, enterprise products, infrastructure products, EAI/ESB/BPM products.
Accion's suite of services aim to meet the unique requirements of organizations, from business consulting, developing custom solutions (Software Engineering), implementing packaged solutions (Application Implementation), to outsourcing and managing applications. We are a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive organization with professional management, strong technical and financial resources and deep commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, Malaysia, India, U.K and USA.
Opportunities abound when you work @ Accion, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider.
We are always looking for professional who possess an ability to Think out of the box, the ability to evoke that Entrepreneurial streak residing somewhere within themselves. If you have outstanding skills, high energy, and like to work in a team environment with peers and customers, come work with us! We are always looking for great talent to join our team.
System Analyst/Tech Architect