Company Cognizant Technology Solutions Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd
Industry IT/Computers - Software
Location Kuala Lumpur
Years of Experience 4 - 12 years
Posted On 13th Mar 2020
Skills Business Analyst ,Insurance Domain
• Responsible for identifying and documenting requirement and analyzing requirements from a business perspective.
• To define current and future operational scenarios (processes, models, use cases) and work with users and technical designers to ensure proper translation of business requirements to IT solution requirements.
• Solution oriented, able to grasp client’s business processes, functional, technical and operational requirements, and identify gaps, conflict in business requirements and present viable/optimum solutions.
• Perform or supervise quality assurance activities to ensure applications built according to quality standards.
• Perform impact analysis due to change requests, enhancements or re-work.
• Identify/Analyse/Document business requirements.
• Evaluate requirements for business value and whether it could be implemented.
• Conduct walkthrough of requirements and preparation of documentation for user sign offs.
• Assist and guide user in prioritizing the requirements.
• Work with technical designers to ensure business requirement is addressed in the design.
• Prepare test scenarios.
• Execute System Integration Test.
• Train business users.
• Provide support for UAT.
• Attend business meetings.
• Evaluate analytical and documentation tools.
• Analyze and perform evaluation on defect raised by user to further advice.
• Involvement in Business Process Re-engineering so that future operational scenarios and work required by users are properly translated into IT solutions.
• Work with users to transform biz operations due to IT systems implementation.
• Work with users to ensure smooth deployment of new systems.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment with minimum direction and management oversight.
Must Have :
• Able to produce all necessary documentation on time
• Able to work under minimal supervision
• Have good communication skills
• Sense of urgency
• Able to work long hours if needed
Nice To Have
• Experiences in Insurance industry, particularly in agents’ performance, leads and activities management
Cognizant is a global leader in business and technology services that helps Clients bring the future of work to life – today – in a business environment that is being transformed by accelerating globalization, virtualization, and the shift toward cloud technologies.
We continuously seek the “best and the brightest” when we recruit new employees, and we’re consistently an “employer of choice” at leading engineering and business schools around the world. Our domain industry specialists have well-established backgrounds working with companies in the industries we serve.
Our teams and their talent are a principle reason that we consistently outperform the competition.
Cognizant does not entertain payments of any kind from candidates or vendors for employment. Requests for such payments should be promptly reported to TAGCompliance@Cognizant.com.
If you encounter anyone who claims to offer jobs at Cognizant in return for any benefit (monetary or non-monetary), please do not entertain them. Please be informed that Cognizant shall not be held responsible for any such instances or payments you make.
We recommend that you do not respond to spam emails/ messages you do not trust; never disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know. If any such mails purporting to come from Cognizant are received, we advise you to contact us at TAGCompliance@Cognizant.com.
Please report the phishing attempt to the following email id: CSIRT@Cognizant.com.
To ascertain that you are receiving an official call from cognizant, please ensure you collect the recruiter’s details (full name; employee ID; and mobile number) during the call.